The Hope Chest will develop and carry out the following programs for students:
- Meal vouchers for those who qualify for reduced meals.
- School supplies for those in need of supplies, based on the school supply list and referred by their teacher.
- Personal hygiene packages consisting of toothbrushes, toothpaste, combs, brushes, deodorant, sanitary napkins, lotions and soap.
The Hope Chest will develop and carry out the following programs for teachers:
- Provide classroom supplies from a preset list of supplies.
- Form a partnership that will evaluate students in need and see that they receive the supplies or meal vouchers that they need.
All activities and operations within our organization are overseen by a group of well-qualified individuals. Our diverse volunteers have ties to the community, and thus possess the unique ability to connect with our target demographic. In addition, our board of directors is comprised of a professional group of talented individuals who are dedicated to committing their time and resources into providing the highest quality of programs and services.